The school’s admission of a student is at the absolute discretion of the school and the school is not obliged to offer any justification for the rejection of any application.
- The placement of the student is at the discretion of the school. The school takes into consideration various factors including the student’s age, academic ability, developmental needs, etc.
- Security deposit is equivalent to 1 term of the school fee. The amount is to be topped up as the fees increase according to the grade level.
- Security deposit is refundable provided the school receives sufficient notice of withdrawal of the child, which is: ONE FULL academic term. Notice must in writing and must be made by way of personal delivery to the school or by AR Registered post.
- For Malaysian citizens, admission to and continued status as a student in the school years 1 -12 is conditional on the child possessing a valid approval letter from the Malaysian Ministry of Education (MoE).
- For non-Malaysian citizens, admissions to and continued status as a student is conditional on the child possessing a valid visa issued by the Malaysian Immigration Department.
- Payment via cheque/bank draft made payable to Maz International School Sdn. Bhd.